Incremental release to extend valid period. Iris for RhinoWIP for Windows now exports Named Position information.
Incremental release to extend valid period but also to rerelease the rhi/macrhi as users without Rhino WIP on windows will not be able to install the 0.6.0 rhi.
Many dependencies have been removed from Iris 0.6.0 with the objective to make Iris easier to use. Of note, there is no more strange web server needed to run Iris locally. Just open the generated files in your preferred browser.
Main Features Added:
- One installer for all currently supported Windows Versions (Rhino 5 32 and 64 bit sr12, Rhino WIP). Thanks Will!
- Shading modes. Iris scenes now support various shading modes. This allows a model to be viewed with edges, ghosted, xray, etc.
- Orthographic Cameras. Basic support for Orthographic Cameras has been added.
- New export modes. Now you can choose which kind of file to export:
- .iris - Similar to how previous versions of Iris exported. This contains a folder and subfolders with separate files.
- .html - Creates one monolithic .html file with everything embedded. This might not work on all browsers.
- .json - Just the model data as a .json file. Can be opened with the three.js editor
- All texture map images are now embedded into the model json as base64 data.
- IP-98 — Include UserData stored in Points and PointClouds
- IP-108 — Issue with objects far from camera/origin
- IP-130 — Exported Clipping Planes with no names will not show up in WebApp
- IP-132 — Iris scenes cannot be seen on Firefox Android
- IP-133 — Cannot export iris model on Rhino WIP Windows
- IP-150 — Last View is no longer the last view seen in Rhino Model
- IP-151 — Switching between Perspective and Orthographic has issues
- IP-158 — Orthographic camera aspect gets messed up when client width and height change
- IP-160 — Number.isInteger is not supported in IE
- IP-99 — Add support for Orthographic Cameras
- IP-100 — Add shading modes to webapp (wireframe, etc)
- IP-101 — Add method to switch between Perspective and Parallel projection
- IP-147 — Create one monolithic html file
- IP-153 — Move scene background color to scene data
- IP-154 — Create Command line options for Iris Export
- IP-128 — Update Threejs
- IP-141 — Remove webserver dependency
- IP-142 — Add 'loading' functionality now that json is parsed differently.
- IP-143 — Change export options, or remove them all together.
- IP-144 — Simplify AutoExecute code
- IP-148 — Set first camera according to projection.
- IP-155 — Fix Font loading hack.
- IP-157 — Embed glyphicons in monolith html file
- IP-159 — remove fonts folder
- IP-162 — Change 'index.html' to name used in file export
- IP-164 — Add clipping to NPR materials
- IP-165 — Expose Shading Modes in WebApp UI
- IP-166 — Add shading mode in the API
- IP-126 — Add some sort of 'helper' for Clipping Planes
- IP-134 — Make Iris easier to use
- IP-135 — Encode texture images to dataURI
- IP-136 — Change data.json to data.js
- IP-138 — Change data loading in app.js
- IP-146 — Separate UI HTML code from index.html
- IP-149 — Organize User Data
- IP-115 — Incompatibilities with Internet Explorer
- IP-117 — Key presses do not get forwarded to embedded iris canvas
- IP-106 — Add the ability to export clipping planes from the Rhino Model.
- IP-124 — Add API method to change background color
- IP-111 — Add a way to easily configure the background color
- IP-122 — Only mention unsupported object types once per type.
- IP-87 — Multiline text group does not respond to being clicked on or selected.
- IP-91 — Update all files when releasing a build.
- IP-92 — Better support for sublayers.
- IP-95 — Decouple any UI related actions from app.js
- IP-96 — Embedding iris scene in an object html tag causes some events to not correctly arrive.
- IP-104 — Lighting needs work.
- IP-44 — Add the ability to clip geometry to create dynamic sections
- IP-77 — Include UserData stored in Rhino Objects
- IP-79 — Add public callback when Iris scene has loaded
- IP-80 — Expose object information when clicked
- IP-93 — Expose list of Layers and Views in JS API
- IP-105 — Add light table to WebApp
- IP-76 — Update to Three.js r78 in Iris.WebApp
- IP-97 — Decouple UI from app